Please support the other magnificent efforts that benefit Slim, and please visit the many friends who have made Slim Town possible. Special thanks to Rag and Bone Shop for graphic design, and to Bandcamp for reducing their normal fee for this project. A very special thanks to all of the artists for sharing their Slim-inspired music.
- Song For Slim – Songs For Slim is a non-profit project that raises money for Slim and his family by having various artists cover songs from his solo works. All proceeds go towards assisting Slim and his family with the significant expenses related towards his long term care.
- FundRazr – My name is Dan Baird and I had the distinct privilege of having Slim play in my band for a short while in the early 90’s. We can’t all make it to a benefit in Minnesota, or drive to Slim’s rehab, but we can do this, and it’ll go straight to the Dunlap family with no questions. I thank you. db
- Rag and Bone Shop – This is a graphic design studio, but from time to time we like to bypass our workaday existence and unleash an item of quality into the world without regard for commercial constraints or even common sense. For 15 years, Rag & Bone Shop has been putting out records of music we love.
- The Local Show – Join Andrea Swensson, as she explores Minnesota’s local music scene, both past and present. Featuring rare songs, live tracks, and in-studio performances.
- Slim Dunlap Fan Club Page – Anyone can join this club so feel free to invite anyone who loves this great musician and cherished soul.
- The Pop Shop | KFAI – Liberty Finch & DJ Izzy spin power pop, bubblegum, psychedelic, garage, rock and more! Hits, misses and ephemera, every Tuesday from midnight – 2am.
- The Current Blog – Music playlists, DJ bios, and other program information for 89.3 The Current from Minnesota Public Radio.
- Slim Dunlap Band – Offical Bandcamp Page – Home to the recent “Thank you, Dancers!” release and other rarities and gems.
- Frank Randall – Frank Randall is one of the founders of SlimTownSingles. After a long absence from the studio, pre-pandemic sessions yielded a wellspring of new music from the Randall songbook. With the backing of Minneapolis music luminaries John Eller (bass, piano), Noah Levy (drums), John Duncan (organ), Adam Levy (guitar), Karly Randall (backing vocals), and Chris Lynch (keyboards), Randall’s first full album in over 20 years, Some Distant Saturday, will be released on September 17, 2021.